2015-11-17 - Code d’Azure: Service Fabric Developer Deep Dive
It has been a while. Too long in fact! That's why Yves Goeleven will bring us another Code d'Azure. In this Code D’Azure session we will take a deep dive into development with Service Fabric, so bring your laptop! We will be working with the lower level API’s so that you can get a good understanding of how you can control the Service Fabric environment in terms of communication, persistence, replication and so forth.
Make sure to bring along:
- A laptop with Windows 8 or higher
- Visual Studio 2015 (community edition works)
- The latest version of the Service Fabric SDK
- (Optionally) A local Service Fabric cluster, but we will provide one in the cloud
Speaker: Yves Goeleven - Founder of MessageHandler, connecting everything through messaging and the cloud. Windows Azure MVP!
Event date: November 17, 2015 - you are welcome from 18:00, we'll start at 18:30
- 18u00 - 18u30: Welcome!
- 18u30 - 20u30: Coding time
- 20u30 - 21u00: Wrapping up