2018-11-22 - Developing a next-gen .NET Core web app with ASP.NET Boilerplate framework - In this session we would like to present a case study made for a hospital in Belgium. Technologies used are .NET Core, Angular 4, RabbitMQ and IdentityServer 4, all of this is running on Azure. Register here!
2018-12-13 - Three talks, Three topics: Azure Security Center, Terraform & Polyglot Architectures - Want to learn what Azure Security Center is about? Interested in finding out whether Terraform is something for you? Or want to design your next polyglot communication platform? If you answered yes to any of these, it’s time to register for this event! Register here!
AZUG is a Belgian user group with focus on development and architecture of Microsoft’s Azure cloud platform. Our goal is to share knowledge and experiences with the .NET community on working with and developing for this platform. We do this by bringing together developers, architects, consultants and enthusiasts and give them the opportunity to gather knowledge and insights from industry speakers, both local and international.
There are many benefits to participating in AZUG:
- Learn best practices and optimal use of Microsoft’s cloud platform
- Get answers, advice, tips and suggestions from experts and peers
- Gain new insights and ideas in how to apply Microsoft’s cloud platform
- Network with local peers
- Be on the cutting edge of technology, be part of the future
Join us, stay informed
Becoming a member of AZUG is free! Events are organized and announced through:
- Our newsletter - this is the primary announcement channel and we recommend subscribing to it.
- Our Slack team - for announcements and community discussions.
Join our newsletter and be among the first to hear about new events and meetups.
The Microsoft Azure platform is a flexible cloud–computing platform that lets you focus on solving business problems and addressing customer needs. No need to invest upfront on expensive infrastructure. Pay only for what you use, scale up when you need capacity and pull it back when you don’t.
» Find out more on www.azure.com