2019-06-13 - IoT Edge and Data Science in Production - Want to learn everything about going into production with IoT Edge and Data Science? Join us and Nathan Bijnens, Wesley Backelant and Sander Van De Velde for an evening packed with their experiences in IoT Edge and Data Science. Register here!
2019-12-13 & 14 - CloudBrew 2019 - Two days of Azure, beers and networking! More info
AZUG is a Belgian user group with focus on development and architecture of Microsoft’s Azure cloud platform. Our goal is to share knowledge and experiences with the .NET community on working with and developing for this platform. We do this by bringing together developers, architects, consultants and enthusiasts and give them the opportunity to gather knowledge and insights from industry speakers, both local and international.
There are many benefits to participating in AZUG:
- Learn best practices and optimal use of Microsoft’s cloud platform
- Get answers, advice, tips and suggestions from experts and peers
- Gain new insights and ideas in how to apply Microsoft’s cloud platform
- Network with local peers
- Be on the cutting edge of technology, be part of the future
Join us, stay informed
Becoming a member of AZUG is free! Events are organized and announced through:
- Our newsletter - this is the primary announcement channel and we recommend subscribing to it.
- Our Slack team - for announcements and community discussions.
Join our newsletter and be among the first to hear about new events and meetups.