2017-10-17 - Exploring container options in Azure - Two sessions: Contianer options in Azure by Fréderic Foselle, and the secret to building large scale, distributed, cloud applications by Yves Goeleven. Register here!
2017-11-25 - CloudBrew 2017 - A full day of Microsoft Azure - A full day of Microsoft Azure! We will have some local and international speakers who will share their knowledge and experience. Two tracks and lots of sessions! Register here!
2017-12-12 - Serverless CQRS & Approaches to application request throttling - Serverless CQRS in Azure by Toon Vanhoutte, and Approaches to application request throttling by Maarten Balliauw. Register here!
AZUG is a Belgian user group with focus on development and architecture of Microsoft’s Azure cloud platform. Our goal is to share knowledge and experiences with the .NET community on working with and developing for this platform. We do this by bringing together developers, architects, consultants and enthusiasts and give them the opportunity to gather knowledge and insights from industry speakers, both local and international.
There are many benefits to participating in AZUG:
- Learn best practices and optimal use of Microsoft’s cloud platform
- Get answers, advice, tips and suggestions from experts and peers
- Gain new insights and ideas in how to apply Microsoft’s cloud platform
- Network with local peers
- Be on the cutting edge of technology, be part of the future
Join us, stay informed
Becoming a member of AZUG is free! Events are organized and announced through:
- Our newsletter - this is the primary announcement channel and we recommend subscribing to it.
- Our Slack team - for announcements and community discussions.
Join our newsletter and be among the first to hear about new events and meetups.
The Microsoft Azure platform is a flexible cloud–computing platform that lets you focus on solving business problems and addressing customer needs. No need to invest upfront on expensive infrastructure. Pay only for what you use, scale up when you need capacity and pull it back when you don’t.
» Find out more on www.azure.com